Who Really Killed Sandra Jean Patton?

No one knows much about the death of Sandra Jean Patton. But, let’s talk about what we do know. Get the full story here. Sandra Jean Patton was murdered On June 5, 1987. The case surrounding her murder is that of a mystery. There are not many details and not many people really know about what truly happened to Sandra Jean Patton the evening before her 26th birthday.

But, let’s talk about what we know about the death of Sandra Jean Patton.

The Crime

During the early morning hours of June 5, 1987, Sandra’s mother would try and call Sandra to let her know that she was packed and ready for her to pick her up and headed off to the airport.

This was Sandra’s 26th birthday and Sandra and her mother were going to celebrate this monumental birthday by having a two-week vacation in Hawaii. However, the two would never see that Hawaii trip.

Throughout the morning Sandra’s mother would call and call Sandra thinking that Sandra may be busy packing and did not hear the phone or Sandra was off cleaning her home in anticipation of her not being home for the next two weeks.

Sandra would pick up the telephone once on the morning of June 5, 1987. Sandra and her mother would talk about how they will meet each other at this time to get on the bus. The bus will then take them out to the airport for their flight that left at this time.

Then the next thing Sandra’s mom would hear is Sandra’s terrified screams. This would be the last time Sandra’s mom would ever hear her daughters voice.

When Sandra’s mother got disconnected from the call after hearing her daughters terrified screams, she tried to call back. When Sandra’s mother tried to call back, she kept getting the busy signal. She tried to call back a few times but kept getting the busy signal like someone was using the line.

This is when Sandra’s mother got in contact with the Sonoma County Sheriff’s Department and explained exactly what happened, exactly what she heard, and how she could not get in contact with her daughter.

Sandra’s mother’s next call after she got off the phone with the Sonoma Sheriff’s Office was to one of her neighbors. She asked this neighbor to drive her over to her daughter, Sandra’s house.

When the two arrived at Sandra’s cottage, the Sebastopol Police was already at the cottage. The police officers had Sandra’s cottage lined with yellow crime scene tape.

When the police officers went inside of Sandra’s cottage, they would find Sandra kneeling next to her bed, dead.

Sandra was sexually assaulted, and it appeared that she was also strangled and bludgeoned to death.

Any Updates?

As of 2019, there are many people who are skeptical about the Sandra Jean Patton case as no one truly knows what happened to Sandra on the morning of June 5, 1987.

Some people are made to believe that there was no Sandra Jean Patton or that the crime never even happened.

But, as of now, Sandra’s beloved mother has also passed away. Sandra has a brother, but her brother will not be much help as he has been institutionalized since he was young and will be for the remainder of his life.

As to what happened to Sandra Jean Patton all those years ago remains a mystery. No one has been indicted for her murder and the case has been cold for the past few decades as well.